Join One Longfellow Square for an autumnal party to take a step away from the everyday! Come enjoy upbeat jams played by a band of all-star Portland musicians and let yourself breath and be yourself before the business of the holidays kicks in. Whether you want to dress up or be casual, dance or sit and listen, stop by to sip some local craft beer and cocktails, mingle and have fun, all to support One Longfellow Square!
The evening will kick off with music from Peter Dugas on organ, Andrew Hodgkins on drums and Kyle Friday on guitar at 6pm, with plenty of delicious food and drinks to be had. In additional to fine tunes and room for dancing, the evening will feature an auction of experiences; there will be the chance to win opportunities and adventures like:
- Create a signature cocktail with OLS bar staff and name your drink. Your cocktail will be available and featured at OLS for 1 month.
- Tour Lone Pine Brewing with co-founder John Paul for up to 10 people at their Portland or Gorham location. Learn about making beer and taste their fantastic brews.
- VIP seating! OLS staff will reserve 4 seats for you and your guests for 4 shows.
- Book a concert at OLS with Program Director, Jeff Beam. Learn what goes into booking performers at OLS and help bring music you love tothe venue.
- Asian cooking class for 6 at your home with Will Gibney – chef and wine merchant inspired by Asian culture and cuisine. Explore flavor combinations that work in a variety of dishes that you will eat during the class. All ingredients provided.
- Two tickets to four shows at OLS with a $25 bar tab and VIP seating at each show.
- Spend a week next summer on Cliff Island in a lovely, rustic, waterfront cottage that sleeps 4.
Thank you to our host committee: Nancy & Dave Berrang, Grace DeGennaro & Jerry King, Lynne & Jay Espy, Kristel Hayes & Scot Balentine, Ethan & Sarah Hipple, Gail Landry, Al Leighton, Florence Lusk & Ed Brainard, Mary McCann & Pete Thaxter, Rick McGinley, Margot & Roger Milliken, Susan Morris & Chip Newell, Yemaya & Lucas St. Clair, Marcia & Larry Sharp, Kellie Sullivan, Linzee Weld & Peter Milliken, Donna & Matt Stein
6pm start | $25 general admission
$125 - $250 host committee tickets